The Ten Tips Nutrition Education Series provides consumers and professionals with high quality, easy-to-follow tips in a convenient, printable format. These are perfect for posting on a refrigerator.
These tips and ideas are a starting point. You will find a wealth of suggestions here that can help you get started toward a healthy diet. Choose a change that you can make today, and move toward a healthier you. These tips are also available in Spanish.
- Choose MyPlate
- Add More Vegetables to Your Day
- Focus on Fruits
- Make Half Your Grains Whole
- Got Your Dairy Today?
- With Protein Foods, Variety Is Key
- Build a Healthy Meal
- Healthy Eating for Vegetarians
- Smart Shopping for Veggies and Fruits
- Liven up Your Meals With Vegetables and Fruits
- Kid-Friendly Veggies and Fruits
- Be a Healthy Role Model for Children
- Cut Back on Your Kid’s Sweet Treats
- Salt and Sodium
- Eat Seafood Twice a Week NEW
- Eating Better on a Budget NEW
- Use SuperTracker Your Way NEW
- Enjoy Your Food, But Eat Less NEW
More tips coming soon!
Croatian Center of Renewable Energy Sources (CCRES)
special thanks to
The Center for Nutrition Policy and Promotion, an organization of the U.S. Department of Agriculture