- Exchange information, ideas and methodologies for aquaponics, fish, seafood and associated products inspection, quality management and fish/seafood processing technology;
- Foster interaction, understanding and professional collaboration among individuals, organizations and governments for the purpose of facilitating the global export and import of fish, seafood and associated products and their consumption;
- Contribute to discussions and analysis of current fish/seafood inspection and control systems, regulatory regimes and fish/seafood processing infrastructure and suggest ways and means to improve fish, seafood and associated product quality and safety inspection and mitigate risk of fish/seafood origin consumer illness;
- Disseminate knowledge about aquaponics, fish, seafood and associated products inspection and methodologies employed;
encourage development of global fish, seafood and associated products products standards and new fish/seafood inspection systems, methodologies and technologies;
- Promote advancement of the state-of-the-art in research and education on fish/seafood inspection and control systems and risk analysis and their integration into everyday application;
- Provide services to its members to assist them in developing their careers as fish/seafood inspectors; and
- Provide fish, seafood and associated product inspection, quality management and fish/seafood processing technology consultative, inspection and audit services to individuals and organizations.
Membership is open to any professional or student with and interest and involvement with the fish, seafood and aquaponics sector.
More info: firstname.lastname@example.org